Between both nominees for US President, the overwhelming majority in the states of Europe prefers Donald Trump. This can be described by several variables: Hillary Clinton’s her state of health and tainted ties, patriarchal perspectives of political systems, and anticipations for something new from a non-establishment candidate.
- The former secretary of state’s statements disclose herself to be Russophobe that is ferocious. Russians don’t understand accurate motives are ’sed by Trump, but he hasn’t let himself to make statements that are unethical and crude towards the Russian people, its leaders, and the Russian Federation. Therefore, he’s perceived as an amount that was favorable. The idea of “responsibility to protect” itself which continues to be used to warrant humanitarian interventions that were “ ” originated under the Democrats. George Bush Jr. himself just taken the Democrats’ heritage and their platitudes of liberal aggression.
- Seeing as the realist school is additionally relied on by Russia, dialogue between both nations would be more and clearer understanding under a Trump presidency. Both Russia and the US would honor each other’s geopolitical interests in the international environment that is complex.
- Donald Trump seems to be a confident candidate who’s prepared to recognize and correct his errors. After unexpectedly being encouraged by the president of Mexico to see his state, Trump went and promptly reacted to the assembly. It’s likely that Trump would look into questions related to Eurasia and Russia that would help both powers.
- Clinton reacted to Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto’s invitation senselessly and vaguely, which qualifies the present US political system all together. The establishment leaders are scared to take any type of measures forwards and don’t have any clear understanding of future strategy. This seems rather unusual not only in the external, but also for American voters who’d politicians that are assured to look to before.
- Russia, which suffered serious declines from both world wars, understands the cost of human lives. This is part of Russian culture that is tactical that correlates with political conclusions that are associated and demographic policies. Family customs are renovating despite the fact that the sway of the harmful liberalism of the ’90’s stays in Russia and are assisted by the state as well as religious and public associations.
Obviously, these are just the principal features which demonstrate that Trump is in a favorable light for Russia. It frequently occurs in politics that unpredictable characters that are unclear and sometimes can act in a manner that is completely opposite. However, even this type of short investigation as the one presented to enough significant nuances which are of significance in relations between the US and Russia.